Here are six home maintenance tasks you can take care of this winter:
- Repaint any parts of the home that need some touching up. Look for any baseboards that have undergone some wear and tear or have been scuffed up.
- Clean the coils in your refrigerator. If your coils aren’t clean and your refrigerator breaks down, your home warranty company might find an excuse not to cover the cost of its repair.
- Drain and clean your water heater. This will extend its lifespan and help you save on your energy bills.
- Clean your dryer vents. When you do your laundry, make sure these are completely clean.
- Have your HVAC unit serviced. If you call a professional, they’ll check the refrigerant and clean the coils.
- Flip your mattress. Now is a great time to rotate it and sleep more soundly.
If you have any other real estate questions or you’re thinking of buying or selling a home soon, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.