Platinum Top 50 Team, Top KW Boerne Team
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is committed to providing a high level of customer service. This person needs to be unafraid to get on the phone to outbound prospect leads and door knock to generate business. Opportunities are endless!
Primary Listing Specialist Objectives:
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for client agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Develop expert knowledge regarding housing market statistics, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Regular Work Activities
- Oversee all aspects of the listing process from initial contact to contract to close
- Mornings consist of actively outbound prospecting for new listings and setting consultations
- Afternoons consist of going on consultations and converting the prospect into a client agreement
- Self-motivated, highly determined, driven, proven track record of success
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to cold call and door knock
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
This is an opportunity to pursue a career in the Real Estate industry with a high net-income & minimal overhead or risk ($150,000 – $180,000+ your first year, uncapped). We provide First Class Training, Coaching and Personal Development with one of the leading coaching and consulting firms in the world!
- Must be willing to come into the Boerne office every day for training and lead generation for the first 90 days of employment
- The ideal candidate would have no less than a 30-minute commute to the Boerne office
- Minimum of 10 deals closed
Real Estate: 2 years
Sales: 4 years
Required license or certification:
Real Estate License
- Subject: Listing Specialist
- Cover Letter
- Include your resume
- How many years of real estate listing specialist experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Real Estate License?