Realtor / Sales Associate
Platinum Top 50 Team, Top KW Boerne Team
Do what you do BEST, work with leads and close deals!
We are looking for a rock star agent to work with quality home buyer leads. You must be a driven, coach-able, ambitious, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is committed to providing a high level of customer service. This person needs to be unafraid to get on the phone to outbound prospect leads to generate business. We provide the leverage that enables you to focus on what you love. Opportunities are endless!
Primary Transaction Management Objectives:
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis
- Consult with clients
- Effectively negotiate, open and close deals
- Develop expert knowledge regarding housing market, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Regular Work Activities:
- Actively prospects for buyers’ and sellers’
- Negotiating for buyers
- Self-motivated, highly determined, driven, proven track record of success
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to cold call and door knock
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Contract to Close Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Multiple lead generating systems
- Multi-line dialer
- Proven Operating Systems
- Weekly coaching by award-winning agent
- Script Training / Role Play Training
- Buyer Leads
- Marketing Materials / Marketing Advertisement
- No out of pocket expenses
- Endless opportunity
This is an opportunity to pursue a career in the Real Estate industry with a high net-income & minimal overhead or risk ($60,000 – $150,000+ your first year, uncapped). We provide First Class Training, Coaching and Personal Development with one of the leading coaching and consulting firms in the world!
Sales: 3 years
Real Estate: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Real Estate License
- Subject: Realtor / Sales Associate
- Cover Letter
- Include your resume
- How many years of real estate experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Real Estate License?