Platinum Top 50 Team, Top KW Boerne Team
Our highly systematic and organized team is in search of another talented Team Member. We are interviewing to hire a Transaction Coordinator that wants to help us take our customer experience to another level! This person is known to be a perfectionist, highly detail-oriented, precise and can handle multiple projects at any given time. Our ideal candidate will uphold a professional demeanor, has the capacity to excel in customer experience, and is also coach-able and consistently puts a high emphasis on quality.
Primary Transaction Management Objectives:
- Manage systems for sellers, buyers, database management, and back-office support
- Keep Sellers updated and happy by making weekly phone calls
- Work with our Virtual Assistant Team by using screen share daily to manage and delegate tasks
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing while effectively communicating with clients, agents, and vendors to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered throughout the closing process
- Responsible for keeping the team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place
- Responsible for paying invoices, ensuring the collection of commissions
- Strong computer/technology skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Results driven and fast paced
- Works well under pressure
- Eager to learn
- Strong time management skills
- Enjoys helping people!
$35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- How many years of Real Estate experience do you have?
- How many years of Transaction Coordinator experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Real Estate License?
- Do you live in Boerne, TX? If not, how far is your commute?